20 January 2022 to 3 March 2022
If you are involved in leadership in the church, public, private or charity sectors, join with other leaders for a special online Grace Course. It will help you stop, take a moment, and experience God's Grace like never before, and be released to bear more fruit than you thought possible.
Amidst the ongoing anxiety and uncertainty of the pandemic, this online course will offer you the opportunity to:
- Experience God's Grace in a new, life-changing way, and deal with the false motivators of guilt, shame, fear and pride.
- Learn powerful, practical ways to submit to God, discover the truth that sets you free, and renew your mind.
- Share with others in a safe and confidential space, and enjoy a welcome oasis where you can press into what God is saying to you in this season.
- Experience a Digital Discipleship solution that you might be able to take back to your own church.
The Online Course will take the format of:
- Weekly Zoom Conference starting Thursday 20th January, from 3 - 5.30pm (UK time), for 7 weeks.
- Facilitated Breakout Rooms for prayer and discussion
- Steps To Experiencing God's Grace on 24th February from 3 - 6pm (UK time).
- Access to FreedomStream for the duration of the course to catch-up on or revisit any sessions.
You can find out more about what the The Grace Couse involves by clicking here.
Cost & Registration
Places are limited, so we recommend you register early.
Registration is free, but we encourage you to make a donation to Freedom In Christ if you can after registration.
You will need a copy of the Grace Course Participant's Guide, and we strongly recommend the 40 Day Devotional, "40 Days of Grace".
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event. For a printer-friendly version of this page click here.