Extend Freedom - Could your Church partner with us to extend the Freedom Message across the UK?
Every generation and every culture bring fresh challenges to realising Jesus' call to "Go and make disciples of all nations..." (Matt 28:18).
The generous support of our Freedom Partners and Partner Churches help us tackle those challenges head-on, and extend the Freedom Message to every corner of the UK and beyond.
We have a fresh vision to help the whole bride of Christ take hold of her freedom - could your church help?
To find out more about the vision and how we can partner together, view our Partners Pack "An Invitation to Go and Make Disciples" (PDF) here.
What will your church's partnership achieve?
By partnering with us financially, you will:
- Help lower the cost of our resources and ensure those churches with less financial means are still able to use our courses.
- Help develop new resources for new generations, so that the next generation may know the freedom Jesus has won for them.
- Extend the freedom message to every village, town and county of the UK!
In return, we will offer you:
- Free Training at Training Events you host.
- A Freedom In Christ speaker to share on a Sunday, or to speak to your team.
- Opportunities to pilot new material; have your stories and testimonies told, and share in the global impact of Freedom In Christ.
- Prayer cover for the Freedom In Christ courses you run.
What do others say? Hear from one of our current Church Partners:
Freedom in Christ Ministries has been a wonderful support for our church, with all our members benefiting from living freer and more fruitful lives. The impact has been so great that we wanted to partner with them financially so that from our abundant fruit, we can help them to sow more seeds by supporting and resourcing the ministry to grow and reach many more disciples of Jesus.
Juan Fernandez-Arias, Senior Pastor, Flixton Fellowship Church, Manchester
How much does it cost?
There is no set amount, as every church is in a different position financially. We just ask you to prayerfully consider what's an appropriate amount for your church, and give as God directs!