15 September 2021 to 1 December 2021
If you are involved in leadership in the church, public, private or charity sectors, join Rob Davies, Executive Director of Freedom In Christ UK, for a special online "Freed To Lead" course so that you can continue to be the leader God has created you to be.
Freed To Lead will help you adopt "Identity-based leadership", helping you to be free from drivenness and burnout, enabling you to survive personal attacks and use conflict positively and enabling you to overcome other barriers to effective leadership.
This online version of Freed To Lead will be hosted by Rob Davies, Executive Director of Freedom In Christ UK, using Zoom Video Conferencing. The format will include:
- Weekly Zoom Conference on Wednesdays from 3 - 5pm to watch the videos, pray, share and reflect for 10 weeks.
- An extendedl online Steps To Freedom For Leaders session on Wednesday 24th November 1 - 6pm.
- Personal Bible studies to accompany each session to ground everything in scripture.
- Hosted breakout rooms to help facilitate prayer and discussion
- Free access to FreedomStream for the duration of the course, to catchup and revisit sessions.
What others have said about Freed To Lead
"Inspirational and timely. Perfect balance between teaching and sharing practical experience."
"I’m thankful for the opportunity to have received the training and excited at how God will use it to transform me into the leader He has created me to be."
"An outstanding course – inspirational and motivational, affirming and encouraging."
"The best course I have been on to date."
"It has reinforced my conviction that my identity is first and foremost in Christ, whatever leadership role I may hold."
Cost & Registration
Places are limited, so we recommend you register early.
Registration is free, but we encourage you to make a donation to Freedom In Christ if you can after registration.
You can buy both together for £25 (saving £3) here
Download iCalendar entry for this event. iCalendar feed for this event. For a printer-friendly version of this page click here.