Making Fruitful Disciples
Getting started with the Freedom In Christ approach
Who is this for?
- Church leaders and youth leaders who want to understand more about FIC's approach to discipleship and how to use it
- Anyone who is likely to be involved in running The Freedom In Christ Discipleship Course or taking people through The Steps To Freedom In Christ
- Anyone who is likely to be involved in running The Grace Course or taking people through The Steps To Experiencing God's Grace
What's the format?
- One-day event
- Or five-session DVD for in-house use
What does it cover?
It’s not as if we don’t already have fruitful disciples in our churches. Just not enough! This day will equip you to help every Christian grow to maturity and bear fruit that will last. First we’ll establish a foundation of key Biblical principles. Then we’ll look at practical ways to implement them using the Freedom In Christ Discipleship Course and Freedom In Christ For Young People.
Topics covered include:
- Helping every Christian mature and become fruitful much faster
- Why many Christians do not know what they already have
- Equipping people to win the spiritual battle and stand firm
- Helping others assume responsibility for their walk with God
- Why we can expect every Christian (no matter how badly “messed up”) to become a fruitful disciple
- Introduction to taking people through The Steps To Freedom In Christ to resolve personal and spiritual conflicts
- Tips for running the Freedom In Christ Discipleship Course and Freedom In Christ For Young People
- Running the courses after introductory courses such as Alpha